- Fix leaks left in hot water lines from plumbing project.
- Take Mary's sliding bedroom door back apart and find out why it sticks.
- Build rolling bookshelves.
- Take Raederle driving often so she can get her damned license and I can stop taking her everywhere.
- Get all computers actually, reliably online.
- Improve the telephone system.
- Fix the plastic enclosure on the porch.
- Set up gardening on the porch for early planting.
- Get Quicken caught up, and spending under control.
- Get off sugar. Again.
- Get written through Chapter 2 of story.
Guess how much of that I've done?
I've got all computers actually online, including the two on wireless and even Dale's because it's now hardwired.
We've got the plastic fixed on the porch.
And the bookshelves are cut and painted.
I've written a few paragraphs. (Also done a whole lot of research.)