- Helped a friend with her computer
- Gone shopping - groceries once, hardware store thrice
- Ripped two 2X4's lengthwise - one square, the other at a 45 degree angle
- Primed the hood of the car with Rustoleum primer
- Primed the 2X4's
- Found and prepped a board for an extra shelf for Daughterly
- Unfastened three pipes
The last one being the hardest and most time-consuming. Carlos and I traded off - I would climb under the sink and set the vice-grips on the connection to be taken off, then he would get in and get it loosened, then I would get back in and finish it. We were both shaking with exhaustion by the time we finished.
Unfortunately, I won't have Carlos tomorrow, when I have to build a (very rough) wall to mount the shower head on, and get it plumbed.
Now I'm going to go cook my squash. I bought three buttercup squashes there two days ago and, wonder of wonders, they were all very good. So today I bought four more. I just put them upside-down on a plate and nuke for 20 to 30 minutes, then cut in half, discard the seeds and scoop out the meat. Then add lots of butter. If you can eat it with a lot of butter, then it's probably one of my favorite foods.