1) Wash dishes; 30 minutes. No, that is *not* a given. With 4 people each using about 3 sets of dishes each day, plus pans, it's difficult to keep up with, and there are days I just can't get to it, or screw up the energy. Most of the time, it takes more than the 30 min.
2) Clothes; 30 min. Wash, or organize, or sew.
3) Attic; 30 to 60 min. Right now I'm working on the drywall joint compound. Since Daughter did most of the work, aided by the 5$/hr boys, it's a rough job. In doing the mudding, I hope to make it look better. A *lot* better.
4) Garden; 30 min. Weeding or tree/bush pruning. I'm not doing any *real* gardening this year, but maintenance itself takes time.
5) House; 1 to 2 hours, depending on energy. Cleaning, organizing, planning how the shelves are going to go up.
6) LJ or other computer stuff; 1 to 2 hours. Can't live without it.
7) Major project; 1 to 2 hours. This might be writing my story, working on my Tarot cards, running errands, buying groceries, taking care of one of my 'people' that depend on me.
I guess that's fair for a day, isn't it? Doesn't include cooking, of course, or getting Hubby back and forth to work. I just feel like I'm not doing enough in a day.