"Miss the golden days of the Lord of the Rings fandom? Get homesick for Middle-Earth?
Then this is for you!
You don't need to sign up anywhere to participate. But if you see this on your friends-page and like the idea, please post this text to your LJ to spread the word.
How to participate:
1. Pick a day of the week (or more than one) on which you resolve to always post something LotR-related in March, and let your friends-list know.
2. Go back and read your favourite chapters from the book, or watch the movies again. Let the beauty of LotR inspire you. And then, share the love.
3. Start your subject line with (B2MEM) when you post, and use a "b2mem" tag. This'll make it easy to spot your B2MEM-entries.
No matter if you just ramble about your undying love for LotR, picspam us, post wallpapers, icons, or write fan fic / create fan art, the plan is to get as many LotR-related entries on our friends-pages as possible throughout March.
Sounds good? We've been there, let's go back again!"
I think it's a great idea. My participation will be:
1. I pick Thursday. So every Thursday in March I'll make my post. Mine won't interest everyone, as I'll be posting cards I'm making from my LotR Tarot deck.
2. I won't be going back to reread the books, much as I'd like to. But I will watch the movies.