I thought I had beaten the Cookie Monster. I haven't bought or made anything sweet for several days. But I found three cookies in the freezer, and I ate them.
By hook or by crook, I will start my cleanse program on Monday.
Right now, I am at a very low level of function.
- My right hip replacement is loose in the femur, so that if I move wrong it hurts. Lots. That's understating it.
- It's very hard to get up in the morning. And nearly as hard to get to sleep at night.
- Thinking is slow. I can't focus on getting something finished.
- I can't seem to get anything done. The day is gone before I start.
- Over the last year, I gained back 10 pounds of the 20 I lost the previous year.
I know I can turn this around; I have before, and I will now.