I reduced my birthdate number - 2 + 9 = 11, then 1 + 1 = 2 and put both the 11 and the 2 in for a birthdate on the meme, then added the results to the text of my original. Since this is a lot more text, I increased the table width to 600.
My birth month happens to be the same as one of those numbers - 11, so there is no benefit in looking that one up again, but assuming that you have a different number for the month, put that in as a birthdate and add that result to your text also.
I should note that since my month and birthdate are essentially the same number, the results are more accurate and applicable to me than most people are going to find. On top of that, my birth year also reduces to an 11! You need to look at all three of those influences to get a good idea of whether this numerology has worked for you.
|Your Birthdate: November 29|
Your birthday on the 29th adds a tone of idealism to your nature.
- You are imaginative and creative, but rather uncomfortable in the business world.
- You are very aware and sensitive, with outstanding intuitive skills and analytical abilities.
- You do, however, work very well with people.
The 29 reduces to 11, one of the master numbers which often produces much nervous tension.
- This makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.
- You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.
- There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.
- You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.
- Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.
- You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.
11 reduces to 2, which adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your life.
- The 2 is a very social number allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
- Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.
- You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
- You are more prone than most to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
- It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.